Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wooden Wall Hangings, and Fridge Magnet Mermaid Paper Dolls.

Today I listed a few more mermaid items. It's nearing the end of the January Mermaids I created. I know I'm going to do another project like this again. I'm thinking in March but with the topic of Steampunk or Gothic Fat Girls. We don't see enough of either of those I don't think. Let me know if you have any ideas of a theme you'd like to see.

 Jade Green Tailed Mermaid magnet set. 

 Fuchsia Hot Pink Tailed Mermaid magnet set.

 Soft Baby Blue Tailed Mermaid Magnet Set.
Ruby Red Tailed Mermaid Magnet set.

 Topaz Yellow Tailed Mermaid Magnet set.

 Serene Mermaid wooden wall hanging 4x4 inches.

Mermaid and Fishies wooden wall hanging 4x4 inches.

These are all listed in the January Mermaids section of my Lady at Large Etsy store. Keep watch for more mermaid items to be listed in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment